Open your horizons. Take a different perspective on delivering programs and sustaining change.
- Project and program management: including delivery of initiatives with budgets of $100m+, and initiatives with extreme constraints in terms of time or budget
- Competency development: from coaching senior individuals through to setup/enhancement of teams of 100+ project and change manager
- Initiative structuring and mobilisation: using workshop techniques to rapidly structure new, stalled or problematic initiatives
- Building internal delivery teams: helping organizations to recruit and enhance project, change and internal consulting functions.
- Leading change: supporting change initiatives across organisations of up to 65,000 staff
The shape of consulting engagements varies depending on client need. Typically, we work in one of three ways:
- Full time over several months to run initiatives, combined with coaching key individuals and teams to make the organization self-sufficient in delivery.
- Using workshops to enhance capabilities through a targeted engagement lasting from a few days to several weeks.
- A series of short interventions over a period of time, with each intervention focussed on an aspect of delivery (e.g. prioritisation or governance).
Enixus has cross sector experience including telecoms and media; oil, gas and mining; and financial services – in Europe, Asia, Australasia and North America.
See Richard’s writing associated to his consulting work and related topics at www.changinghats.co.uk